Assessment Support Opportunities
The fall workshops schedule will be posted in late August.
Recommendations for additional workshops? Need information or have any questions about these sessions? Please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com.
Have a question about assessment? Need one-on-one assistance or support for your unit’s assessment planning efforts?
The Office of Institutional Research and Assessment staff are available throughout the year to consult with individual faculty and staff charged with responsibility for assessment in their programs and units. They can also give customized presentations or hold informal discussions with groups that need guidance or new ideas for assessing outcomes. Examples of topics might include:
- Redesigning an assessment plan to generate more useful information
- Determining appropriate sample sizes for surveys or for selecting student work to evaluate
- Creating rubrics to use as tools for evaluating written work or rating behavior, performance, or quality of other outputs
- Developing a data collection plan or figuring out how to make use of data originally collected for other purposes
- Designing direct methods of assessing student learning or organizational performance that can be done with a small staff
For more information, please email Dr. Bryant Hutson.